Welcome to my english class blog.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

When My Sister Came


I really like it when my sister comes to visit. She is very nice to me. She is 19 years old, and she studies medicine in the University of Los Andes in Bogota.
.
She came to Cartagena on Saturday last week and she just left today. The day after she came, we went to play basketball to the court in Bocagrande. The first few minutes I practiced shots while she talked on her cellphone. After that she practiced shots with me. Then, people started arriving and she left, so I played with them.
.
We also saw a movie called Silent Hill on her Creative Zen Vision: M the night before she left. The movie wasn't scary but it was fun. That night our parents were out so the only thing we did was watch it. I really miss her. I wish she lived here, and my brother too. I'm going to visit them in November, though. They live in an apartment in a building called Tabasko.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mari Pau F. said...

Hi Luis Carlos! I also had fun with my sister this week that she was also visiting. She also studies in Los Andes. It sounds fun the time she spend playing basket with your sister. Good job and keep it up.

7:09 AM

 
Blogger catalina said...

Luis,
I have to say that I feel the same way as you because I have two sisters living in Spain and it is much more difficult for them to visit us or for us to visit them because it is very expencive.Luis I love your blog How did you did all of those links to our blogs? I am very surprised.Keep it up!

9:28 AM

 
Blogger natalia y. said...

Hey Luigi!
It had been very excited for you to see your sister again. Seems that you enjoy every second you had together with her. You seem to be very good sibblings.Very good post!

2:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home