Welcome to my english class blog.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

My Worst Holiday

Have you ever had a holiday in which you think nothing will make it worse? I have. There was this one christmas when everything went wrong. It was all boring, uncrowded, and unexciting(1). There was, from my generation, my cousins Eduardo, Hernando, Susana, and Carlos Andres(2) and my brother and sister Guillo and Marce. Yes,(3) it sure was horrible.
`
I told my mother how I felt, she told me to forget it, but still I was bored(4). My cousin, however, seemed very excited(5). Before he recieved his presents, he was playing a video game(6). Having finished his game, he left the room(7).
`
When I got my presents I was still bored. I got very few presents. The last one was special. I grabbed it, I unwrapped it, and I opened it(8). It was a small book about ancient civilizations. The presents were bad, I didn't like the food, and I was bored altogether. I hope you don't have to spend such a holiday.
`
  1. Series of Modifiers.
  2. Series of Objects.
  3. Introductory Yes, No, or Interjection.
  4. Series of Independent Clauses.
  5. Introductory Adverb Clause.
  6. Introductory Prepositional Phrase.
  7. Introductory Participial Phrase.
  8. Series of Phrases.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home