Welcome to my english class blog.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

My Problems and Their Solutions

How do you solve problems? Do you solve them in a calm way? Or do you solve them in an exasperated way? Sometimes I solve problems with a bit of a rage, but, most of the time, I try to be calm. It is a lot better to hear each side of the story before making accusations. Maybe the mistake was yours. If it's not, you shouldn't be too harsh with that person. If that person's sorry, accept his/her apologies.
.
I have some bad habits when trying to solve a problem. Sometimes I ignore the person. Other times I try to make myself innocent, or even blame that person completely. That is very bad. Try not to do that. If you don't people will like you more. If you do, try to make up for it. Surely they'll forgive you. Sometimes I solve a problem on different ways, depending some things. Under group pressure, you may make the wrong decisions. Try to evade your friends' decisions. make your own, because, you are capable enough of thinking for yourself. Sometimes this happens to me. It is completely different, though, when I have time to meditate. I make less rash decisions, and make better decisions. You are more relaxed when no one is telling you what to do, and if you make the right decision, surely all people involved in the problem will be happier.
.
One time I got involved in a problem, was when I was in Social Studies of Colombia class and my partner was Sara. We were answering questions and I was telling her what to write when she stopped writing for that question. When we read it aloud, I "made up" what I was saying to Sara, the teacher caught us. I blamed Sara for stopping and said it wasn't my fault. Turns out, though, that the question that she stopped on was question three. We were reading question one aloud. See the mistake? You should hear both sides before you accuse. I accepted my mistake and apologized. She forgave me, but I felt bad. You should analyse the situation before doing something.

1 Comments:

Blogger La_Colombianita said...

luis K...
I agree with you but what I think is that if you have a group pressure you should stand up. Good luck with the posting...

2:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home