Welcome to my english class blog.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Reflections of My Blog


When I first started this blog I thought it would be simple. Nothing too complex. Turns out, though, that I managed to get the hang of hard things. I never thought I could make such good posts. I thought it would be very hard. In my opinion I have a very good blog. I know how to make sidebar links (normal or image), I can change the colors of things in the template, etc. I am very happy. Some of my friends also have good blogs. My friend Eduardo has a blog about Manchester United. Another of my friends' blogs is Andres'. He also has another blog about FC Barcelona. I have a soccer blog too. Well, going back to my class blog, at the beginning of the year, my blog was quite simple really. Now it's grown very much. Someone from the U.S. visited it. I can't remember if it was from San Jose, CA or San Antonio, TX. I am glad to see that someone from somewhere else checked my blog. I even won Blog of The Week! My blog is going very well as you can see. My blog just didn't live up to my expectations, it's overwhelming how good it is. I'm very happy with it, I hope you like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home