Welcome to my english class blog.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

An Out of This World Vacation

Would you like to go on vacation to outer space? I would. It would be so cool to be able to see the world becoming smaller and smaller as you leave its atmosphere. Sure, the launch would be a bit rough, but arriving to the international space station would be so cool! If I were to go to the space station, the first thing I would do, would be to put on a space suit, strap myself up to the station and go out side to feel the null gravity while watching earth and the moon.

Another cool thing would be to float around inside the station to get the hang of null gravity. When I learn to "fly" maybe I would play tag with the others there. Who knows? It would be cool to go there with those cool spacesuits and the moon's glow shimmering in the distance. Maybe there wouldn't be as much touring as on earth but that's a once-in-a-life-time experience and it sure is worth it.

The price though, is just too much. it can cost as much as 100,000 euros. There's already been three men and a woman up there. Some people would just like to "keep their feet on the ground", but for myself, space is the place to be.

6 Comments:

Blogger Isa M. said...

Hi Luis Carlos! I think it will be great to go out into space. All the wonderfull things you could see. I will loved to go but I would be a little scared.Would be an unforgetable trip.

11:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! That sounds pretty fun! I wonder what it would be like to be in outerspace. I really like your blog! It is really awesome. Bye!
Visit my blog sometime: ashley00.learnerblogs.org

11:42 AM

 
Blogger Pau I said...

Hi Luis Carlos! I think that it would be a super cool experience to get in a space shuttle and go into outer space! That would rock! Those would be some "out of this world vacations" literally!

8:21 AM

 
Blogger Maria Angelica V. said...

Hi Luis Carlos, I think that going to space would be really cool too and I really like how you wrote your post... You're really good at this keep it up

10:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I love your blog. I think it is soooo cool how you have the halloween background like that. But you are probly wondering, how the heck is this weirdo?? Well my name is Darren Sancartier and my teacher, Mr. Fisher, knows your teacher. Your interest in space is really cool 'cause I would like to go to space too. As a matter of fact, when i was a kid, I used to dream of becoming an astrtonaut and "fly" around in space as you put it, Haha, well I have got to go now but I will try and leave more comments on you and your class mates blogs in the future.

1:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS IS A GREAT BLOG. KEEP IT UP. YOU ARE GOOD AT THIS.

7:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home